Steps to becoming an AHA Instructor with Heart Life Rescue, LLC
- Provide a current Provider Card in the discipline you wish to teach.
(Heart Saver, BLS, ACLS, PALS)
- You must complete the Instructor Essentials Course prior to class. It can be purchased on www.channingbete.com, or Onlineaha.org. Email completion certificate to: HLRclear@gmail.com prior to coming in for class.
- Schedule and complete the Instructor Course with Heart Life Rescue, LLC
- Register with: www.ahainstructornetwork.org
- We will provide you with all necessary tools in becoming an AHA Instructor; including how to conduct a course, planning, teaching techniques, rosters…etc.
- You must purchase the Instructor manual prior to class. This needs to come with you on the day of class.
Any questions or concerns, please contact us!
LIFE IS WHY!
YOU WILL BE TEACHING LIFE SAVING TECHNIQUES!!!!